Spread the cheer by spending your holiday shopping, dining and leisure dollars locally throughout this holiday season.
Now more than ever, when you shop Alabama, you support your friends and neighbors, you strengthen your local economy AND you invest in the vibrancy of your community.
Keep Alabama businesses open. Those businesses that give your community its special flair have already begun their holiday promotions and deals. Don’t leave them off your list.
Join the Shop Alabama for the Holidays movement and share the hashtags #ShopAlabama, #KeepAlabamaOpen and #KeepTheCheerHere during the 2020 holiday season.
Looking for safe ways to shop, here are some upcoming local events in Alabama:
- Saturday, Nov. 21 – Saturday, Dec. 5: Hueytown Small Business Open House/Passport Program
- Saturday, Dec. 5 – Sunday, Dec. 6: Jingle Bell Square, downtown Scottsboro, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Saturday; Horse and buggy rides and Santa Claus, 5-8 p.m. Saturday; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday.
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5: Super Saturday Sidewalk Sale, Downtown Huntsville
- 3 – 7 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5: Dothan Downtown Christmas Festival, Downtown Dothan
- 4:30 – 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5: Snow Much Fun Christmas Extravaganza, Opelika Courthouse Square
- 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 6: 2020 Lighting of the Star and Homewood Christmas Parade,
18th St S, Birmingham, AL 35209.
- Saturday, Dec. 12 – Sunday, Dec. 13: Holly Days on Main Festival, The Wharf, Orange Beach, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
Email us your events and we’ll add them here.
Originally posted Nov. 6, 2020