With your Alabama Retail membership, you receive the workers’ rights posters federal and state law require to be posted in your workplace. These posters can cost as much as $200 from other sources but are yours absolutely FREE from Alabama Retail!
38 x 25 6-in-1 federal poster
Mailed to each Alabama Retail Association member location on Jan. 31, 2023, includes the October 2022 revisions to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) poster, but does NOT contain the June, 27, 2023, revision. Download the revised Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster:
- PDF version (Download and adhere these two pages to your 6-in-1 federal poster on the bottom right corner)
- Digital version (Version you and your employees can view online)
Alabama Retail updates and reprints these posters as laws change.
2023 FEDERAL POSTER CHANGES
As indicated above, in June of 2023, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) updated its Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster. It previously was updated in October 2022 — replacing the EEO is the Law poster — and is required for employers with 15 or more workers. Follow printing instructions above.
The changes to the EEOC poster relate to The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act, which applies to private and public sector employers, Congress, federal agencies, employment agencies and labor organizations with at least 15 employees. The law was effective June 27. The EEOC published proposed regulations related to that law Aug. 11, 2023. The regulation is in a 60-day review and comment period that ends Oct. 10, 2023. It is possible the Know Your Rights poster could change again later this year.
- FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage Poster was revised in April 2023. The August 2016 version no longer fulfills the poster requirement. The section previously titled Nursing Mothers was changed to Pump at Work to reflect the PUMP for Nursing Mothers Act.
- Color PDF version (Download and adhere over the Federal Minimum wage poster on your 6-in-1 federal poster)
- FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT: The Employee Rights Under The Family and Medical Leave Act poster was redesigned in April 2023, but the April 2016 and February 2013 versions still fulfill the posting requirement.
- EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT: The QR code on this poster changed in February of 2022, but the July 2o16 poster included in your 6-in-1 federal poster remains valid.
For more information on federal workplace posters, go to dol.gov/general/topics/posters
Each Alabama Retail member initially receives one each of the state and federal posters.
If you have more than one location and those locations are not part of the Alabama Retail member database, you may need additional posters. Order additional posters at the link below or call 1-800-239-5423.