Richard Lehr, a founding member of Birmingham-based labor and employment law firm, Lehr Middlebrooks Vreeland & Thompson, tackles workplace harassment and bullying in this 45-minute webinar. Access to this webinar, which is geared toward owners and managers, is a benefit of membership in the Alabama Retail Association.
The webinar covers:
- harassment as a national and global issue
- federal laws prohibiting harassment and bullying
- harassment excuses that don’t cut it
- workplace conflict identification and resolution
The goal is for the listener to:
- recognize sexual and other forms of harassment.
- understand workplace rights and responsibilities to deal with harassment.
- understand your role to prevent and report to human resources any behavior you consider sexual or other harassment.
- understand that corporate values include treating all employees with respect and dignity.
Complete this form to receive the link to the webinar and its accompanying Power Point presentation. Once you click on the webinar link, you will be prompted again for your first and last name as well as email address.