Mandatory changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (minimum wage) and Polygraph Protection Act workplace posters became effective Aug. 1, 2016. Retailers must display the updated posters where your employees can easily see them. Learn more about where to post.
If you are already an Alabama Retail Association member, your posters are on the way. ARA monitors poster requirements and provides our members with FREE updated posters whenever they are required.
If you are not an ARA member yet, you can join today and receive a free copy of these required posters.
Membership is More Than Posters!
ARA members have access to all the benefits of ARA membership, including:
- Self-Insured Workers’ Comp Insurance through Alabama Retail Comp
- Group-Negotiated Credit-Card Processing
- Timely Legislative and Regulatory Updates
- The Employment Law Resource Center
- Discounted FedEx Rates
- And more at alabamaretail.org/benefits
Retail is better when we all join together! Consider joining us as a member of the Alabama Retail Association.
More from Alabama Retail on this topic:
November 2016 Alabama Retailer (See story, Page 16)